Exercise 3: Determiners
Choose the correct determiners in the following sentences
- He doesn’t have (many/much) money.
- I would like (a few/a little)salt on my vegetables.
- She bought (that/those) cards last night.
- There are (less/fewer) students in the room than in the next room.
- There is (too much / too many) bad news on the television tonight.
- I do not want (these/this) water.
- This is (too many/ too much) information to learn.
- A (few/little) people left early.
- Would you like (less/fewer) coffee than this?
- This jacket costs (too much/too many).
- a little
- too much